1. Approach clients fulfilling their job requirement as per company policy and standards in a timely manner.
2. 3. Handle recruitment cycle starting from Job Analysis, CVs search filtration & short-listing, interviews & head-hunting if necessary to allocate the right match.
4. Evaluate CVs collected from his/her subordinate(s) prior to client review.
5. Conduct final interviews prior to clients’; evaluate candidates according to clients’ needs.
6. Administer all kinds of approved tests (language, personality, IQ, professional and specialized tests) if needed.
7. Plan & draw interview schedules and recruitment activitiesaccording to clients’ needs.
8. 11. Monitor and approve the daily activities and productivity of his/her subordinate(s).
12. Improve his/her subordinates’ skills level.
13. Assess performance and productivity of his/her subordinates periodically.
14. Report progress and targets achievement as and when required.
Country of Nationality:
1) Strong Leadership.
2) Excellent Computer skills.
3) Excellent command of English language.
University Graduate - HR diploma is a must
Years of Experience:
Min: 3 Max: 7 in Human Resource field preferable minimum two years in recruitment agency.
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to: